On This Page
To create your account, kindly complete the account opening form. After filling out the form, you will receive an invitation to complete your online ID verification process. Please note that this applies to non-face-to-face customers only.
What You’ll Need
- Company documents (e.g: ARCA Bizfile Report, Certificate of Incorporation/Formation, Certificate of Incumbency)
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Board of Resolution or Letter of Authorisation. You may download the template here.
- Registration names of Directors and Shareholders (For Singapore companies, this is shown in the ACRA Bizfile)
- National ID copy (for Singapore-citizens) or National Passport copy (for non-Singapore citizens) for all Directors, Ultimate Beneficial Owners and Authorised Persons
- Mobile number and email address for all the Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO) and Authorised Persons
- Proof of Residency for all Ultimate Beneficial Owners and Authorised Persons
- Company Source of Funds documents (such as payslips, savings, investments)
We doesn’t charge a fee to create or maintain your dtcpay account. Learn about fees and limits.