To create your account, kindly complete the account opening form. After filling out the form, you will receive an invitation to complete your online ID verification process. Please note that this applies to non-face-to-face customers only.
What you’ll need
- Company documents (e.g: ACRA Bizfile Report, Certificate of Incorporation/Formation, Certificate of Incumbency)
- Signed Organisational Chart
- If you qualify as a complex shareholding structure (above 3 layers), our customer service team will reach out to obtain further information
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board of Resolution or Letter of Authorisation. You may download the template here.
- Registration names of Directors and Shareholders (For Singapore companies, this is shown in the ACRA Bizfile)
- National ID copy (for Singapore-citizens) or National Passport copy (for non-Singapore citizens) for all Directors, Ultimate Beneficial Owners and Authorised Persons
- Mobile number and email address for all Authorised Persons
- Proof of Residency for all Ultimate Beneficial Owners, Directors and Authorised Persons (within the last 3 months)
- Company Source of Funds documents (such as payslips, savings, investments)
- Bank Statement (within the last 3 months)
We don’t charge a fee to create or maintain your dtcpay account. Learn about fees and limits.