Senior Card Product Manager
dtcpay is looking for a Senior Card Product Manager to lead our strategic initiatives and drive the growth of our payment business. Suppose you have a deep understanding of the payments industry, a proven track record in developing and executing successful business strategies, and a passion for innovation. In that case, this role is an exciting opportunity for you.
Are you a seasoned professional in the world of card products, looking for an exciting opportunity to drive innovation, growth, and profitability? dtcpay is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Card Product Manager to lead and shape our card product offerings. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in driving business success through strategic planning, project management, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Join us at dtcpay and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our payment business.
- Support preparation and implementation of card product programs to deliver business targets & objectives
- Act as PO to provide user requirements and drive the card enhancement project delivery
- Follow through and co-ordinate with internal stakeholders and manage external vendor suppliers for smooth logistics and execution of programs, for card features maintenance & project enhancement
- Formulate product strategies and business plans to drive business growth for card application and usage
- Formulate and implement revenue models, pricing and go-to-market strategies to increase profit contribution
- University degree with minimum 4 years of card product management
- Good understanding of card issuing, spending and chargeback flows
- Digitally savvy with a strong interest in cryptocurrency and Fintech
Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative digital payments.
Exposure to cross-functional collaboration and involvement.
Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.