IT Security Engineer
dtcpay, a digital payments company based in Singapore, is seeking an experienced IT Security Engineer to join our dynamic team.
As the IT Security Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the company’s information security measures and protocols. Your primary objective will be to safeguard our systems, networks, and data from potential threats and cyberattacks. You will play a crucial role in assessing and mitigating risks, conducting security audits, and developing strategies to enhance the overall security posture of the organization.
- Reporting to the CEO (audit scopes) and CTO (technical scopes)
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and respond to infrastructure outages, disruptions or unpredicted challenges with networks, printers and laptops.
- Assist in implementing projects related to IT infrastructure.
- Help in the development of SOPs and automation related to IT systems such as onboarding/offboarding and self-service platforms.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for infrastructure on processes, procedures, plans and configurations.
- Assist with managing and coordinating audits such as TRM, PCI-DSS or SOC/ISO27001 in the future.
- Prior experience in handling MacOS and Windows based systems.
- Network and printer troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and applying sound project management to assigned work.Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently on semi ambiguous tasks with limited supervision
- Knowledge in managing Google Workspace.
- Knowledge in managing JumpCloud.
- Knowledge in programming languages suitable for automations like Python.
Competitve compensation and benefits packages
Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative digital payments.
Exposure to cross-functional collaboration and involvement.
Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.