dtcpay, a digital payments company based in Singapore, is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and passionate individual to join our Sales team. As the Business Analyst, you will play a key role in optimizing our revenue growth models.
You will collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and sales teams to ensure our client engagement decisions are data-driven based on insights from our CRM and client transactions. He/she will also assist the Group CEO in a variety of innovative projects to develop market-leading products and ensure we are top of mind for relationships with key accounts and partners as the company builds toward higher growth objectives.
- Operate as the go-to person for navigating key resources towards our growth targets by using data-driven decision making
- Produce and manage data visualization dashboards and key insights around Sales KPIs, client engagement and business objectives
- Develop efficiencies in sales engagements and customer servicing using Hubspot templates, views and ticketing
- Manage automated processes for internal approvals, stakeholder/project management on enterprise systems such as Lark
- Provide sales and administrative support to ensure the conversion of new leads becomes a new business
- The position requires a minimum of 2 years of relevant business analyst experience with a fintech or financial services firm
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative area of study including engineering, finance, science, etc
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with proficiency in data languages and business intelligence tools (SQL, Looker, etc)
- Prior experience or strong interest in cryptocurrencies, digital payments or financial services desired
Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative digital payments.
Gain practical experience in data analysis and visualization tools.
Exposure to cross-functional collaboration and involvement.
Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.
Potential convert to a full-time employment.